CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOO ESCAPING YOUR LOOOVE!

...Yep. Iveys song. Uh-derr. I haven't been able to stop listening to that song for AGESSS. It's a wonder I can sing Tommy's part...considering I'm a freakin' contralto.
SUBJECT CHANGE TIME ADJCHAKVJHVFFL. I got two shots today. Mom told me I was only gonna get one, but then the nurse 'surprised' me by giving me meningitis one, too. I cried a little at that :\ Words cannot describe how PAINFUL they were ;_; If I wasn't biting a bullet (my necklace, which I nearly broke) I would've fallen on the floor right there in tears. It was murder.
As soon as we left the place, I started crying. It was absolute torture. "GROW UP SARAH IT'S JUST ONE SECOND OF PAIN LOLOL" NO IT'S EFFING NOT. 30 seconds, for me ;_; In fact, it STILL sting and it was HOURS ago. I could go on forever about how much I hated it.
The booster shot was in my right arm, and the mengitis one was in my left. The right on nearly killed me with pain, and the meningitis one...don't. Even. Go. There. I feel teary just typing it.
So yeah, I hate shots. So much. Thank GIBBINS I don't have to get any more for ten years. I don't think I'll take these bandaids off till I'm in college.
Yeah.
...Well bye.

.:Paisley:.

0 COMMENTSSSS: