CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

It only takes a moment... to be loved a whole life long.

Yes, the title is a song lyric. Uh-derr. It's from "It Only Takes A Moment" from the play/movie Hello, Dolly! which I ADORE. I was recently in part of a stage production of it and oh wait previous readers of my blog know about this. Silleh mee :)
Anyway... OHAI. 'Tis been a while. I missed you *hugs blog* So it's 11:44 pm here, I'm bord/tired, I just had dessert, and Hello, Dolly! just ended it's run. Now I dunno what I'm gonna do with my life after the PAUL MACCA concert in SIX DAYS! <3>
Am I the only one who is absolutely PUMPED BEYOND BELIEF for AVPS?! (For dum-dums, that's A Very Potter Sequel. Go look up A Very Potter Musical; you won't regret it.) It's just so EXCITINGGG! AVPM is my favoritest musical EVER and I can't live without it.
That reminds me..
.
I CAN'T LIIIIVE. IF LIVIN' IS WITHOUT YOOU. I CAN'T LIIIVE. I CAN'T GIIIVE ANYMOOOOARR. WELL I CAAAN'T FORGEEET TOMORROW. WHEN I THINK OF ALL MAH SORROW. I HAD YOU THERE, THEN III LETCHU GO. AND NOW IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW. I CAN'T LIIIIVE. IF LIVIN' IS WITHOUT Y--
Okay, I think you get it. That song is SO EASY to get stuck in your head, I'm not even kidding.
I actually don't have alot to say right now and my hands are beginning to hurt from typing all that sooooo...

BAH-BAI. *waveses*




.:Paisley:.

0 COMMENTSSSS: